Winters Instruments Bi-Metal Thermometer with a Brass Thermowell is used mainly on industrial process, heating and air conditioning, ventilation and wastewater. 3 in. Aluminum dial with black markings (anti-parallax). 304 SS Case and Stem. Glass Lens hermetically sealed. Bi-metallic coil sensing element. Aluminum, painted black pointer. Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi. Operating Temperature is 75% of full scale value. Ambient Temperature is -58°F to 248°F. +/-1% Accuracy. IP68 enclosure rating. 4 in. Stem. 1/2 in. NPT fixed center back connection. Temperature Range of 50 to 400°F/C.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- A general purpose, 304 SS thermometer
- Bi-metallic sensing element for reliable readings
- Welded stem to socket for increased durability
- Anti-parallax dial that reduces operator reading errors
- ASME B40.200 and RoHS compliant